A whimsical look at life growing up in the small town of Waldron, Arkansas in the 1960s and 1970s, plus occasional observations from the present. Want to start at the very beginning? Click HERE.





Friday, March 4, 2011

Weekend Special: Crutchfield's

It was a rare treat back in the '60's to get to go to Crutchfield's for a meal.  Usually, we only went when we had some out-of-town company.  


I remember the booths had those little juke boxes at each table, and it was a thrill to put in your dime and get to hear your selection played.  That, plus some really great food, made Crutchfield's Cafe a special place.

5 comments:

  1. Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…
    buy spice online

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!
    liquid incense

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.
    incense herbal

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic blog I have ever seen. I didn’t find this kind of information till now. Thank you so much for sharing this information.
    buy herbal incense online

    ReplyDelete