A whimsical look at life growing up in the small town of Waldron, Arkansas in the 1960s and 1970s, plus occasional observations from the present. Want to start at the very beginning? Click HERE.





Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Growing Up In Waldron eBook for Kindle!

Great news!  The Growing Up In Waldron book is now available on Amazon as an eBook for Kindle.  And, best of all, the price is only $ .99!  Just follow the link below to get your Growing Up In Waldron eBook:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006SQB3T2

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting my family was just talking about Virginia this weekend. I didnt know about any of this. But remember my mom taking me to visit Virginia at her home on I think 13th st. My dad was her cousin Thomas Albert Flaherty. So when they were talking I thought I would look some of it up.

    ReplyDelete