A whimsical look at life growing up in the small town of Waldron, Arkansas in the 1960s and 1970s, plus occasional observations from the present. Want to start at the very beginning? Click HERE.





Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekend Special: Streeter the Wonder Dog


Charles Goodner was gracious enough to send me this picture of Edgar Floyd's dog streeter.  This was an article that appeared in The Waldron News.  See my blog entry Edgar Floyd and Streeter for the full story of these two Waldron characters.  Thanks Charles, I really appreciate it.  I didn't think I'd ever find a picture of Streeter!

2 comments:

  1. This Ozark Farm Chick just wanted to pop over and thank ya for your visit and hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya'll enjoy the ride!!!

    God bless and have an amazin' weekend from the wild and crazy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nezzy. Enjoy your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete